Palletline – The Pioneers of Palletised Distribution
Palletline is a co-operative of some of the UK's most respected hauliers. Our stringent vetting process ensures we only select the very best. Each member is responsible for a dedicated local region throughout the UK. Local members collect pallets from local customers during the day, and work through the night to ensure freight is delivered in a timely manner the following morning. This is achieved by using a central hub in Birmingham, as well as 6 strategically placed regional hubs in London, Rugby, Leicester, Manchester, Glasgow and Swindon.
As an original founder member of Palletline Plc, which launched in 1992 and revolutionised the haulage industry, John Hackling (Transport) Ltd has 24 years’ experience helping customers get the best service. This innovative system dramatically increases the speed and efficiency, while drastically reducing the cost, of delivering pallets throughout UK and Europe. The network now operates through more than 75 independent distribution businesses, with 90 depots, co-ordinated by a central management and operations team. Like all Palletline members, we are part owners of the network; this gives customer’s further reassurance that we will provide the service they expect.
- 2015 - Motor Transport 'Safety in Operation' Award.
- 2014 - SHD Innovation Award for our Contrado system and Computer Weekly's Private Sector Project Award 2012 - Network of the Year at the Motor Transport Awards.
- 2013 - Team of the Year and Safety in Operation.
- 2013, 2014 and 2015 - Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) gold award.
- 2012 – Network of the Year – Motor Transport Awards.