From its base in South West England, John Hackling Transport is perfectly positioned to handle palletised, Hazchem or containerised international haulage consignments to and from worldwide destinations.
Our international services include:
- Organising customs clearance
- Transport from all UK Ports to our warehouse
- Accepting and inspecting inward deliveries
- Unloading of palletised shipping containers
- Platforms for ‘handball’ containers
- Palletisation and packaging
- Setting up, identifying, bar-coding and locating palletised stocks
- Creating stock control databases
- Undertaking pick & pack services (including re-packing, inserting and re-labelling)
- Managing inventory control and reporting
- Handling order dispatch and returns
Few freight forwarding companies can provide the reassurance that comes with our experience and the wide range of haulage and freight forwarding services we provide. From documentation and legislation, to insurance and freight storage, each area is a complex specialism. Fortunately we’re here to help our customers through the maze that is freight forwarding.