At John Hackling (Transport) Ltd we recognise the importance of getting it right first time. We deliver a customer’s goods where they want them, when they want them, in the condition they expect, and at a competitive price. In order to achieve this we offer;
- 320,000 square feet of secure, insulated warehousing, with planning permission for more (over our Bourton and Swindon sites).
- Over 20,000 pallet spaces.
- Competitive same day, overnight, 24 and 48 hr delivery rates.
- Convenient daily Palletline collections from GL, OX and SN addresses.
- A gateway to 75 companies, 90 depots and 6000+ vehicles in the network.
- A full range of rigid and articulated vehicles all with satellite tracking.
- Specialised vehicle mounted forklifts to simplify awkward deliveries.
- Warehousing, picking, packing, and distribution for large or small corporate roll outs.
- Sophisticated IT systems monitoring driver and vehicle performance.
- 24hr Security (CCTV monitored).
- Established links with overseas business partners; perfect for deliveries to Europe or further afield.
As members of professional transport organisations, our customers benefit not only from our expertise, but also from the support of our partners.
- Road Haulage Association (RHA)
- Transport Association (TA)
- UK Warehousing Association (UKWA)
- Hazchem Network