Regular haulage from Oxford
With its headquarters just along the A40 from ‘the city of dreaming spires’, John Hackling (Transport) Ltd has always been perfectly located to handle haulage for Oxfordshire businesses.
Secure warehousing and convenient Oxford haulage
From nuclear research to Formula One motor racing, the range of businesses using palletised distribution in the Oxfordshire area has never been wider. Regardless of the business, some requirements feature again and again:
- Fast, reliable haulage services
- Peace of mind from working with a founder member of Palletline
- and the Hazchem Network
- A haulage company with its own secure warehousing near Oxfordshire
We’re different to other Oxfordshire haulage companies
With so many road haulage movements to and through the area (half our fleet is typically allocated to this area and nearby counties), local businesses find it easy to set up a timed delivery or collection to suit their needs. And because many of our vehicles are equipped with Moffat Kooi truck-mounted forklifts, pallet handling is easy on a Witney industrial park or when delivering freight to an Oxford college tucked away down a narrow lane…
Peace of mind in a challenging marketplace
Here are a few of the things that set Hacklings apart from other distribution companies.
Our full range of haulage, warehousing and fulfilment services.
- We’re founder members of Palletline
- Timed a.m. or p.m. deliveries to and from Oxfordshire postcodes
- Fast pallet haulage from Oxfordshire to UK and European destinations
- Convenient 24, 48 or 72-hour haulage services from Oxford
- We tackle the oversized palletised loads that others decline
- More than 40 years’ road haulage and storage experience
It all adds up to the peace of mind that Oxfordshire businesses demand in a challenging marketplace. Call 01451 820379 or email us for more information.