International haulage to or from Europe and beyond
From its base in Southern England, John Hackling Transport is perfectly positioned to handle palletised, Hazchem or containerised international haulage consignments to and from destinations in Southern Ireland, France, Germany and around the world. We specialise in the receipt, storage and reliable onward distribution of freight from European hauliers
- Palletised European haulage through our own hub
- Acceptance of freight and onward dispatch of deliveries from European hauliers
- Carefully selected international haulage partners for customers’ peace of mind
- Seamless links with the UK’s Palletline and Hazchem networks
Modern secure warehousing
Arranging for containers to collect freight from anywhere in the world.
Organising container shipping from worldwide ports to the UK.
A reliable international transportation partner
Moving palletised or Hazchem products around the UK is demanding enough. Taking pallets abroad adds further challenges and makes it vital to use trusted international haulage companies such as Hacklings. That’s why we’ve built solid partnerships with leading European road haulage businesses and container shipping companies that share our commitment to customer satisfaction.
We’ll do everything from collecting freight anywhere in the world to arranging customs clearance and secure transport from UK ports to our Gloucestershire warehouse. And of course, we regularly accept and distribute freight brought into the UK by European hauliers.
Once a load has reached our Cotswold-based hub, we’ll unload, palletise and store customers’ products in secure, insulated warehousing. We can also provide a complete fulfilment package to save customers the cost of providing their own premises, equipment and dedicated staff.
Other international services include the following:
- Organising customs clearance
- Transport from all UK Ports to our warehouse
- Accepting and inspecting inward deliveries
- Providing container ramps to unload palletised shipping containers
- Providing unloading platforms for ‘handball’ containers
- Palletisation and packaging
- Setting up, identifying, bar-coding and locating palletised stocks
- Creating stock control databases
- Undertaking pick & pack services (including re-packing, inserting and re-labelling)
- Managing inventory control and reporting
- Handling order dispatch and returns
Going international? Call 01451 820379 or email us for more information.